Tuesday 23 December 2014

Learning Sections

Hi Guys!!

I have written this blog for queries such as whether one should learn sections and write them in exams. What follows are my personal views and experiences and it is possible some fellows might not agree with them.

The first question whether to learn sections. See guys I always used to learn sections. It was never a burden for me. Rather it was the key as I used to learn law sectionally (in sequence of sections). This is what I did with all sections once I had studied them. It was like a quick revision note.



(Note: This is only a sample. Make your own notes of sections to remember)



So what I did was first learn the section numbers and name of all the sections. This helped me create a broad vision of all provisions. This is in accordance with principles as I had earlier written in a blog “Cracking Theory Practically”. This way one can easily remember sections as well as provisions in subjects like Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation and Corporate and Allied Laws.

The next query is whether writing section number in exam is important. Well if you confidently remember the section number do write but if you are not confident then don’t write.

Better not writing than writing a wrong section number. What is more important is writing the principles laid down or the provisions related to topic asked correctly.

Bye!!!


4 comments:

  1. Can you please suggest some tips on how to write answer in audit paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please write a blog on presentation. How to present an answer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://casanjaynawandhar.blogspot.in/2014/12/presenting-answers-in-ca-exam.html

    ReplyDelete